Notarised translation is necessary when you are using your documents for legal/official purposes in a foreign country. Whether you are filing an insurance claim or validating your immigration documents in a foreign country, you need to avail notarised translation services.
At present, there is a great demand for notarised translations in the UK. As a leading translation agency, we at Translation AZ understand the requirements of clients and accordingly offer notarised translation services for different foreign languages. Though notarised translations are pretty similar to those of legal translations, there are a lot of differences in both the services.
In the notarised translations, the translated documentis verified by a notary public. You can term it as a certification, where the notary declares that, the translation is accurate and is complete for the official use. Mainly, notarised translation UKis highly demandedfortranslating birth certificates, death certificates, university degrees, marriage certificates, adoption certificates, no objection certificates, and other important documents.
There is no need to worry about the complex procedures involved with notarised translations UK. At Translation AZ, we ensure you simple and easy process to get your notarised translation documents. We work with a dedicated team of certified translators who are experienced in notarised translations. Below here, we have described five simple steps, involved in notarised translations.
- Send the documents to be translated – You can upload and send us your documents via fax or email. Our project managers will receive your documents and analyse your project requirements. As per your translation requirements, we willdiscuss the project pricing and delivery time with our professional translators.
- Get an estimate – After keen discussion with our translation team, we will send you an estimate for your project. Our pricing includes the charges of the notary public and all the expenses involved in the project. There is no need to worry about any hidden cost later, as our pricing is fixed and transparent.
- The team starts the translation work – Once you approve the price estimate, our legal translators will initiate the translation works. The documents will be translated into required language and will be subjected to proofreading. We understand the value of official documents and thus ensure you zero error margin.
- Notarisation of the translated document – We have good business relations with reputed notaries in the UK. We will send the translated documents to the office of the notary for notarisation/certification. We assure you quick turnaround time in the notarisation process because of good communication with the notary public.
- Receive the notarised translation documents – To ensure authentic notarisation, the documents will be sent by post with official notary stamps. Make sure, you have provided us a valid address for the post, or else you may need to re-notarise the documents.
With these five simple steps, you will receive the notarised translation documents at your doorstep. We have got our eyes on every step, thus there is no need to worry about any delay. It is for sure we will deliver the notarised translation UK within the specified time.
Talk to our experts today and specify us your requirements regarding notarised translations.